Sunday, August 21, 2011

Don't you love when you open your heart to Psalms. It's like words that you know you feel but just needed it to be put into words. Sunday morning worship can be just like that. You don't realize until your singing the words that they have pierced you.. the deepest part of your heart. Ugh.. love when this happens. Then tears.. Here are a few good words that just got me today.


Tasting Forgiveness

I'm pleading my innocence here
Exposing my arrogance all the while
Hoping that nobody sees, especially you

I've yielded to all that has cost me
And thrown to the side what is free
And I'm lying if I say that I've figured it out

But maybe this time
The bread and the wine
Will be more than just food on my lips

Chorus

I 'm tasting forgiveness
And drinking of mercy
I feast on redemption
Tasting forgiveness

Words and music: Robbie Seay Band


No comments:

Post a Comment